Wednesday, March 1, 2017

how to make a good marriage photography part IV Reception

Hai friends
Welcome to another helpful article about wedding photography. Today we are going discuss about the last part of wedding photography  i.e “wedding reception”.
After all the hustle and bustle of the wedding ceremony finally they gets time to reunite with their friends and family in the reception party. Especially in India reception always takes place during the evening with DJ party, dance and family games. This is an open place basically a ground or auditorium platform where you get not much advantages for photography. So here is what you want to remember. You are their trusted personnel with a camera in hand to capture their dear moments so eventhough there is not much things available for photography you need to adapt to the situation. First set up something (stage or a location ) for a group photo. There you need  2 flash units. Remember it`s an open place so always try and use powerful units example: 200 watts or 400 watts . During this time you must have a flash in your hands why? For some people they never comes to your frame you have to reach for them so if you have a flash in hand you can go for them.

I said in the beginning  part- I of my article I use two cameras. I always have an assistance with me to capture candid moments. You could miss some important candid moments while focusing for group moments. For group photography I use 24mm 70mm 2.8 lens . For candid photography I use 70mm 200mm 2.8 telephoto lens including ISO. These are the basic things to remember for reception photography. If you have any other doubts concerning my article and suggestions please visit me online or say comments o article. I will come with more in my next article “the comparison canon mark4 and Nikon 810” stay in touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment